Sunday, March 28, 2010
Second Life Experience
My second life experience was interesting to say the least. I could not figure out the whole hair thing so I decided to go with an alternative personality and go with a green mohawk... naked. I was very surprised to see that "Take off all clothes" as an option. But I decided to see if it would work so I clicked it. Immediately all of clothes disappeared and I started flying around naked. I thought it was hilarious so I kept doing it until my professor came in and said demanded me to put pants on or I wouldn't get credit. So I threw on a green-man suit and flew around a little more, blew kisses at some of the girls in the class and then my computer died. I think that it was a fun sort of assignment and that in second life you can truly be who ever you want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment